The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Stripe removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone removed the over the stripes on their GT350? I found a car that I'm thinking about getting but I don't care for the stripes on certain colors. I'm assuming that it wouldn't be very difficult to remove the stripes.

When I removed the hood decal from my Boss I let the car sit in the sun on a warm day and it peeled right off. You might need an adhesive remover for some clean up later but it's easy.

So I see you're jumping in sooner than expected. ;)

VoodooBOSS said:
When I removed the hood decal from my Boss I let the car sit in the sun on a warm day and it peeled right off. You might need an adhesive remover for some clean up later but it's easy.

So I see you're jumping in sooner than expected. ;)
I ended up passing on the car. It was the best deal that I've come across on a 2016 but I decided to hold off. I'm going to order a 2017 once the order banks open. Unless I happen to find a 2016 Track package car at MSRP in a color I want first.

TMO Supporting Vendors