The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track key update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just loaded up for (possibly) the last track event before the snow flies, so my sense of urgency is diminishing. If it's out sometime before spring 2012 I'm happy.

GA
cloud9 said:
Just loaded up for (possibly) the last track event before the snow flies, so my sense of urgency is diminishing. If it's out sometime before spring 2012 I'm happy.

Enjoy! :) I am going to Roebling Road in a couple of weeks. I don't know if I will be doing Road Atlanta this December since it was so cold last time; I may just go up and spectate.

cloud9 said:
Bummer. You would have been the perfect test subject for TK. ;D Good luck this weekend.

PJWANNABE said:
cloud9 said:

Enjoy! :) I am going to Roebling Road in a couple of weeks. I don't know if I will be doing Road Atlanta this December since it was so cold last time; I may just go up and spectate.
Thanks. Unfortunately the forecast looks like it could be a total washout so hard to get excited right now. Hopefully can get a few decent sessions over the weekend.

5 DOT 0 said:
cloud9 said:
Bummer. You would have been the perfect test subject for TK. ;D Good luck this weekend.
Thanks ;D. I keep telling myself the glass half full on TK will be the huge baseline of laps without it for comparison.

Dear Boss Mustang Enthusiast -

Thank you for your interest in our new TracKey technology.

Ford Racing and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) have been working closely to ensure that TracKey achieves certification as quickly as possible.

We are happy to report that the testing is completed and Ford Racing will announce the availability of TracKey at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas on Nov. 2.

We recognize that there is great anticipation for this exciting product and wanted to share this news with you ahead of the SEMA show.

Thank you for your patience,

Ford Racing Performance Team

BOSS 1276 said:
Dear Boss Mustang Enthusiast -

Thank you for your interest in our new TracKey technology.

Ford Racing and the California Air Resources Board (CARB) have been working closely to ensure that TracKey achieves certification as quickly as possible.

We are happy to report that the testing is completed and Ford Racing will announce the availability of TracKey at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas on Nov. 2.

We recognize that there is great anticipation for this exciting product and wanted to share this news with you ahead of the SEMA show.

Thank you for your patience,

Ford Racing Performance Team

I hope it is true that testing is completed. If certification is done, why can't we have it now ???????

GA
Congratulations, Boss owners. :) I am satisfied as hell with the FRPP Power Pack on my GT. It sounds almost as bad ass as a Boss now. ;D

This is great news for most but for those of us here in the Midwest, it hardly matters now. Now will it be any Ford dealership that can install or specific ones? I've got to find someone with a truck and trailer to get Trackey installed or wait it out til spring. I sure hope Ford makes it right and either reduces the installation price or makes it free...JMO! I understand the delay wasn't their fault but the early advertising before being approved was.

SUPRMN said:
This is great news for most but for those of us here in the Midwest, it hardly matters now. Now will it be any Ford dealership that can install or specific ones? I've got to find someone with a truck and trailer to get Trackey installed or wait it out til spring. I sure hope Ford makes it right and either reduces the installation price or makes it free...JMO! I understand the delay wasn't their fault but the early advertising before being approved was.
Expectations are VERY high. The question is will TracKey deliver? A discount for those that already have their cars would be nice. Like half off or free installation.

allright iam taking the car in on monday to get the leaking trans fixed. I will push hard to get the program installed also. keeping the fingers x

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel