The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TracKey is here! Those that are installing - please post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My TrackKey is at my Dealer waiting for me, Friday March 23 is looking good, first time out this past weekend, this car is everything and more than i hoped for, just amazing :) My plates are out, the sound is great ! 389km on it now. Wow ;D

Lol actually it's in the process now of being sold to a friend of mine so I"ll still be able to see it but no own it,don't get wrong ! It's a beautiful car,sounds great and is a real muscle car of the 70s and even today but I love my new one

jlmust said:
Lol actually it's in the process now of being sold to a friend of mine so I"ll still be able to see it but no own it,don't get wrong ! It's a beautiful car,sounds great and is a real muscle car of the 70s and even today but I love my new one

Keep the 70 Boss, you will hate yourself in 10 years. I traded my 07 GT/CS (CS) in on the 2012 Boss. I should have just bought the Boss outright. I miss the CS. Don't get me wrong I love the Boss, but the CS sure provided a lot of great times.

hey jimust got mine installed at 440 ford lincoln in laval works great incase your dealer has any problems on the instal you can always come here only 45 minutes from cornwall. took mine out too this week brought my wife out for a ride funny thing when we were driving she reached over and turned off the stereo she likes better the sound of the car made my day.

@ Mustang920, booked in Friday at 1 pm,hoping it works out ok,funny thing about your ride with your wife is my wife is the same,she loves the sound (plates removed)and loves it when I give it lol,I have to say I really think she loves this car more I do. Lol :)

TracKey installed! I used it twice today. I really like the throttle response both on and off throttle. It sure is nice to actually have engine braking again. With the improved throttle response heel/toe shifting is much improved. I really do not care for the TracKey idle. Its not bad maybe a 8 of 10, but is best described as different. Nice thing is you can turn that feature off.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
man I cant wait to get mine installed. the voucher is in the mail. how much is an hour of labor at the dealer? the account is getting kinda low lol

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Just got the track key voucher in the mail!!! Called caviler ford service department.........told them I had a boss 302 and want to get the track key software installed....crickets....what make and model is that....ummm a ford mustang....ok hold please........straight to a mail box.....so I called beach ford they knew what a boss 302 is....good....knew what the track key software voucher was...great. Goes to beach ford tomorrow.

HackBoss302 said:
I really do not care for the TracKey idle. Its not bad maybe a 8 of 10, but is best described as different. Nice thing is you can turn that feature off.

Ok after a full day with TracKey I have to say I love the TracKey Idle. The side exhaust exit really screws with the sound, but stand front/rear of car or set inside and it becomes pure magic! And I thought I would disable it each time I used TracKey, nope I can't wait to hear the activation chime.

Took the baffles out for the first time since installing TK. The Jake sound is way less than it was with them out and the regular key. Going to just leave the baffles out.

TMO Supporting Vendors