The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Re: What did you do to your boss today?

ArizonaBOSS said:
1688063_10100527423181714_665101153_n.jpg

I see your sponsored by Saul Goodman, I knew there is was something shady about you Drew ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

:)

Ice Station Zebra Associates, LLC :)

I am registered for NASA Chuckwalla on Feb 8/9; you going? I think I will be heading out there early in the morning on Friday the 7th.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

ArizonaBOSS said:
:)

Ice Station Zebra Associates, LLC :)

I am registered for NASA Chuckwalla on Feb 8/9; you going? I think I will be heading out there early in the morning on Friday the 7th.

Yep we will be there not sure how early we are leaving, but we will be there before dark on Friday!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Tucson302 said:
Yep we will be there not sure how early we are leaving, but we will be there before dark on Friday!

OK--I will try to wrangle you paddock space in our area; I am pitting with my usual crew of BMW guys :) Are you going to bring the camper as well or just the car trailer? Need to get an idea of how much space to save (if we can).

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

ArizonaBOSS said:
OK--I will try to wrangle you paddock space in our area; I am pitting with my usual crew of BMW guys :) Are you going to bring the camper as well or just the car trailer? Need to get an idea of how much space to save (if we can).

Will be driving the RV(35 ft) pulling the trailer(~24 ft) if that helps

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !

Well it must be nice this time of year down there. Have fun and be safe.
Today I went out and very lightly petted the Boss in the garage. She is sleeping as its winter here. I have awakened her several times during this hibernation just to make sure........ and every time she fires up first crank.
I sit in the Boss in the garage, fired up and back out just a little bit to get the exhaust out side. I sit and visualize the coming spring , summer and track time as well as some road trips.
Today I went out and lightly petted the Boss, she will be awakened soon.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

Domestic Product said:
Well it must be nice this time of year down there. Have fun and be safe.
Today I went out and very lightly petted the Boss in the garage. She is sleeping as its winter here. I have awakened her several times during this hibernation just to make sure........ and every time she fires up first crank.
I sit in the Boss in the garage, fired up and back out just a little bit to get the exhaust out side. I sit and visualize the coming spring , summer and track time as well as some road trips.
Today I went out and lightly petted the Boss, she will be awakened soon.

Hey I feel your pain, I spent the first 21 years of my life in the mid-west. And not to rub it in, but it was mid 70's today

racered302 said:
Bikke302, do you even have the open road to drive a Boss there? Never been there but it looks crowded.

Hi racered302,I go to Fuji Speedway and Tsukuba circuit. The road of Tokyo is crowded. However, the suburban mountain path is vacant.

got the dyne tune finished today.
layer down 672/574 on pump gas with 10psi through stock exhaust on a mustang dyno

gremlinsteve said:
got the dyne tune finished today.
layer down 672/574 on pump gas with 10psi through stock exhaust on a mustang dyno

Please post some pictures of your engine set up. I love looking at what i can never have. I wish you luck and hope you enjoy every pony that your Boss is now putting out. The WOW pedal got transformed into the Holly chit pedal. ;D

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Installed battery terminal covers on my negative cable and master disconnect solenoid to be NASA tech compliant. ::)

Installed Ford Racing Touring axlebacks. Big deep roar versus stock snarl. Now it sounds like a race car! A bit tamer than most, but hey, I live in the Peoples Republic of California...
FordRacingTouringMufflers.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Replaced the body panel clip on the driver's front since I broke the last clip on it taking off the fascia:

1510870_10100530567909654_2112270909_n.jpg

In order to install a bigger Setrab oil cooler and (not pictured) true AN lines:

1688323_10100530591637104_1645430000_n.jpg

Bikke302 said:
Hi racered302,I go to Fuji Speedway and Tsukuba circuit. The road of Tokyo is crowded. However, the suburban mountain path is vacant.

Man, I have drove those a million times in GT3, GT4, GT5, and GT6. Now I will have to go there and race the Boss (in the game) in honor of you racing there!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel