The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's Waldo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey that's near me, I will run down and take a look ...LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

kona302 said:
Next time your in town drop me a line and maybe we can have dinner or whatever.
Will do. No plans this year but taking in the game at TCF in three weeks. May decide to make the trek later this year though.

Still stuck in IL.......hopefully it doesn't get handed off for a third time in Chicago and starts rolling all the way to St Paul. I think if it makes St Paul by Wednesday I could possibly have it here by next weekend.

cloud9 said:
Still stuck in IL.......hopefully it doesn't get handed off for a third time in Chicago and starts rolling all the way to St Paul. I think if it makes St Paul by Wednesday I could possibly have it here by next weekend.

Really too bad it is not there now. Whether is really nice for a few days!! Hopefully you get it with some nice weather still around. I don't have a prayer of that. I will likely buy a 3-4 month garage decoration! I can sit in it and make engine noises :)

kona302 said:
Really too bad it is not there now. Whether is really nice for a few days!! Hopefully you get it with some nice weather still around. I don't have a prayer of that. I will likely buy a 3-4 month garage decoration! I can sit in it and make engine noises :)
I hear ya 70s today through Tuesday which is unreal for November.

byronj said:
This has got to be worse than waiting for Santa as a child. Where's Waldo today?
Moving very slowly. It did move again after Blue Island, IL to somewhere else in IL but I can't understand the electronic voice......sounds like Arto or Bartle or something....been there since 11 a.m. Need to clear the Chicagoland area and get moving West!

Well I think he said Edelstein, IL, but it's definitely on a different route than my Boss took. I think it went North up near Milwaukee. At least it's moving!

GT350%20Train%20Route_zpsfjsmpkry.png

Nice. Glad to see it skip Chicago and I sure hope you have it for next weekend.

TMO Supporting Vendors