The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5 DOT 0 said:
drano38 said:
athens7,
Less than 10 posts, and you've already got track session pics--very nice.
You'll enjoy it on the track.
It's natural habitat. ;D

I'm curious if any of the 2013 owners are having issues with shifting lock out from 2-3, 3-4 or 4-5?

I had read somewhere that during "spirited" driving that shifts can be difficult with the stock shift bracked. I encountered this at my first track event at Pocono, missing some 4th to 5th shifts simply because it would stick and not go. So I am thinking about a modification at some point to at least put in a different shift bracket (i.e. Barton). I've encountered some on the highway also at times.

rpm3dinc said:
#1070 2013 Race Red BOSS 302:

2013BOSS1.jpg
Very nice. What no graphics yet??? ;)

I only use CroftGate USA

www.CroftGateUSA.com

Completely waterless car care products.

I used Aquanil and Quick N Slick and TireShine

Camera was a Nikon D90

Waterless huh? Sounds like something I should look into....my water here is super harsh and I already have water spots that are a pain to get out. I've also been shopping DSLR camera's lately, particularly Canon (T2, T3) and Nikon......something good for a beginner. I think between the water spots and only having my cell phone camera, those are the reason's I haven't showed off my GB Boss on here, lol.

CroftGate is all I use on my cars. Even my vinyl wrapped stang.

That was done with only 3 products. Spray on, wipe in, wipe off.

I can detail both my stangs with it in about 2 hours or less.

Look at the Nikon D7000 and D800 those are better cameras than the D90.

Only time water touches my cars is when I get caught out in the rain.

Vermont
rpm3dinc said:
CroftGate is all I use on my cars. Even my vinyl wrapped stang.

That was done with only 3 products. Spray on, wipe in, wipe off.

I can detail both my stangs with it in about 2 hours or less.

Look at the Nikon D7000 and D800 those are better cameras than the D90.

Only time water touches my cars is when I get caught out in the rain.

Real nice. Do you treat the stripes any differently than the paint?

Nope, treat it pretty much the same.
Only difference is I don't spray directly on the stripes, I spray 3 sprays on the microfiber towel, wipe the stripes and take a clean micro and wipe off. Done.

Paint is same product and treatment.

Then I go over the car with Quick N Slick, don't spray on the car, even though it doesn't really matter. Just do about 3 sprays onto a micro per panel, and wipe on, then wipe off with clean micro until slick.

Rims do the same way.

Tires use Tireshine, spray on tires, then wipe in. It dries instantly so no "Sling", but it still looks wet.

Use Tireshine for plastics, interior, rubber, chrome, etc.

These CroftGate USA products are all bio-friendly and are EPA approved.

No corrosive chemicals at all.

Here are some pics tonight from my iPhone4S... the sky was cloudy and had a weird tint to the sunlight, but they are still decent photos... Just to show how Shiny it is...

BOSSCell1.jpg

BOSSCell2.jpg

BOSSCell3.jpg

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
New Mustang Model Sighted !!

Here's a 'wild' new model, not sure if it's a Boss 302 though... ;D

Wild Mustang sighted on the beach in the Outer Banks, North Carolina
WildMustang.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors