The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

2020 Mustang Roundup , the 10th Anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Since some of you asked , yes, folks can still sign up now , so check out www.racemph.com. Even better you can call the new number or send a note to the new email listed below;

[email protected]
Track number is 402-303-6427

The new Track Manager is Brian Redinger ( no worries in transition and George Anderson will be there and likely even be who answers your call or email ). Lots to new changes , all positive and a good time is guaranteed for all.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I am a member of the Guardrail Club , which is a very inexpensive way to be part of the track. I have told folks somewhat near the track to look into it as it is less money to join than many tracks charge for a single track day for their members. There is a fee when you run , but it is the least expensive Track membership I know of. Figured I need to spread the word to track enthusiasts and I have been on the Bacardi Bus enough times I now prefer to watch and see folks stumble off the track transport ---- rumor is the stumbling is not caused from the Bus, ha!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Philly Metro Area
Figured I need to spread the word to track enthusiasts and I have been on the Bacardi Bus enough times I now prefer to watch and see folks stumble off the track transport -
Perhaps this is a more appropriate rum at that point...

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Actually our good friend TMS brings some Lifted Spirits for us and it lives up to it's name --- Vodka, Gin , Absinthe ( yep, you read that correctly).

Great little Kansas City Distillery with superior quality and taste!!

I've been watching the weather forecast for the event and right now the 10-day is showing mid 60's to 70......Great weather in my mind for hitting the track!

Best day of the event is Saturday, in my opinion! Looks to be high of 70 but a little breezy.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The cars breathe super well at that temp , no overheating and a heck of a lot more comfortable for drivers ---- one does sweat a bunch when the temps are in the 90s , ha. Looking really good and perfect racing weather imho -- thanks Suprmn!

I'll have a new addition this year that finally came not even a week and a half ago. Since then have 975 miles on it, just dropped the break in oil, threw on camber plates, and installed the scroth belts tonight. Doing a clear bra next week and am picking it up from there on the way out of town next week. So been busy here but should be ready to go.

I'll have a new addition this year that finally came not even a week and a half ago. Since then have 975 miles on it, just dropped the break in oil, threw on camber plates, and installed the scroth belts tonight. Doing a clear bra next week and am picking it up from there on the way out of town next week. So been busy here but should be ready to go.
Build thread? Dont see it 😬

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not a bad idea 12coBoss, er, HeritageNebraskan, but you could showcase it with some pics, list what you might do ( like rims, tire brand, alignment specs , belts , fuzzy dice for the rearview mirror, 8 ball shift knob ) in the future and just make a lot of us envious!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors