The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodney by today with a belated Birthday card...He said He would have mailed it but He couldn't find any stamps...did you realize stamps are 55 cents now???? that's probably why Rodney didn't have any...........................forever stamps are a blessing and a curse....................

Getting ready for Thanksgiving...Hon seasoned the turkey and roasted some potatoes today. I swept up all the leaves in the driveway for tomorrow's rain. Had the Boss out today.....Low tire pressure lite came on...winter can't be too far away.........mid to upper.50's and rain tomorrow...I remember one Thanksgiving where we woke up to a 1/2 ft of snow....not even in the forecast...................

Lousy Monday in Ct....rain started this morning and is getting heavier as the day wears on...winds expected to peak around 45-50 MPH a little later...glad I don't have to go anywhere!!!!....Son had the Boss out yesterday for some fun in the sun................and the Boys were here to keep me company.....................

Last edited:
NFL game today at 5 EST on FOX, then the Monday nite game and then another game tomorrow nite....if this covid stuff keeps up, we'll have NFL football 7 days/nites a week...I guess "they" gotta make their money somehow....beer sales are way down at the stadiums.....................................

NFC EAST seems to be waking up after a dismal start. Giants upset the Sea Hawks Sunday and Washington beat the unbeaten Steelers last nite.Cowboys play the Ravens tonite ...FOX 8:05 EST...Eagles seem to be fading, losing their last 4 games..........................How will the Super Bowl pan out if no fans will be allowed in the stands???...I'm sure social distancing will solve that....or codvid vaccines will be given at the gate...................😁

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Your son does know how to shovel your drive, right? You are toooooooooo old for this schitt, so have him tackle the snowy flakes for you!

PS - Congrats on your plethora of daily comical, non-sensical, whimsical, worthless, caring, and Senior moment postings , as it looks like you will soon vault into the Bronze Medal position for hammering the keyboard. Merry Christmas and I see you garnering the 3rd Place Trophy in January of 2021! Heh, everyone needs a mission in life regardless of merit, hehe.

Last edited:
Your son does know how to shovel your drive, right? You are toooooooooo old for this schitt, so have him tackle the snowy flakes for you!

PS - Congrats on your plethora of daily comical, non-sensical, whimsical, worthless, caring, and Senior moment postings , as it looks like you will soon vault into the Bronze Medal position for hammering the keyboard. Merry Christmas and I see you garnering the 3rd Place Trophy in January of 2021! Heh, everyone needs a mission in life regardless of merit, hehe.
I mentioned to Son about finding somebody to clear the driveway and He said " don't worry. I'll take care of it"...I can handle up to 6 inches of snow, but after that it gets to be a shovelful......Had the Boss out today to get some exercise before the impending storm.........boy, that car drives good!!!!!..Hey Bill, You think this is easy??????

Gotta go out and clean out the driveway from last nite's blizzard..less than a ft..just have to deal with the wind and the cold.Where are all those kids from yesteryear willing to make a buck doing a little shoveling?????.......Now a days they're tucked away playing their video games.............Mom and Dad give them their play money, so they don't have to worry about earning it............sad but true..........................I had an agreement with a neighbor when I was younger, many many yrs ago when I was a kid.....$5.00 to clear his driveway.The first storm was over a ft and he got his money's worth. the second storm was an inch or two and he was looking for a discount.....that was the end of that agreement!!!

Last edited:
Christmas week here!!!!....Seems like Son and Hon (more Son) want my Eggplant Parm for the Glorious Day. I haven't made that in a while, but I'm getting busy making out a grocery list, making the sauce and then getting the eggplant ready and finally throwing everything together............WHEW!!!!....don't forget the oregano!!!!

Oh well, tyme to start getting my eggplant parm going for Christmas dinner tomorrow.. First I'll get the sauce going to simmer for a while..then get the eggplant dipped in batter fried to a golden brown...then assemble everything in a casserole dish and be done.......and I can't forget my eggnog with a "little" Wild Turkey 101 while watching the yule log burning on TV tonite...............Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors