The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine just came. Signed for and opened. It's a really classy package. Also, I thought it was kinda cool that I was reply number 302 for this thread. I captured the screen with the snipping tool. Note the 302nd reply from me for this thread.

DSCN8394.png

302Post-Copy.png

CaliMR said:
UPS tried to deliver it today, but I wasn't home to sign for it.

Is the key chain metal? Maybe you could clear coat it :)

Yep its metal and the car info looks to be laser etched into the back of it.It's a nice piece but as much crap as I tend to shove in my pockets mine would get scraped up.

Boomerstoys

Keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down!
Just received my Boss Owners Package-------------------NICE TOUCH FORD!!!

Vehicle # 2372 of the 2012 production run and #492 mfg. in Race Red. Born on 10/19/2011. Didn't know the 492 Race Red # but did know the rest.

Coming from BMW/Porsche products in recent years, this is a special added benefit for original Boss owners that you wouldn't expect for a car priced the way it is. I'm impressed with the Boss! Ford impressed me for not taking bail out money. And now with the Boss Track Attack Program and this Boss Owners Kit they really have exceeded all my expectations. This is something that you just don't expect from a American car mfg.. It really does make you proud. Ford is doing it with this car and I hope they continue to bring CAR GUYS products that hold up against the very best in the world. WELL DONE FORD and THANK YOU!!!!!!

Cheers!

PS: Can't wait to get this puppy on the TRACK!!!! Now off to watch the video and read the book!

Picked mine up at UPS. The woman there was throwing packages while digging through the pile to find mine.

#395 PW ;D

The key chain is a bit over the top for me, I think it will stay in the box.

Just got mine today. Missed the UPS guy so I had to go track it down..... Pretty cool. Cant wait to read the book!

MA
Just picked mine up from UPS yesterday.

When I show the Owner's Kit to my wife, she said " Wow, no wonder you were so anxious about tracking that package down. That's nice!"

Props to Ford for preparing such a special kit for us. I really appreciated it. I haven't cried in over 25 years, but I was sniffling and my eyes were wet as I reviewed the contents of my kit! lol. My buddy said the tears must have been Ford blue, lol.

My car is #2188, born on 10-3-11 ( same birthday as my daughter, although she was born in '96), and is #354 of Performance White cars built. I love the key chain, and the book is a huge success. Very well written with key people from the Mustang world in it. Very impressed.

This just further solidifies what I already knew: This car is by far the BEST car I have ever owned. Period. Thank you Ford!!!!

Today I found a UPS sticker on my door from Ford.. Looks like my Boss Owners Package has arrived... too bad no one was home to sign for it :(... I bought the car Jan 13 2012, so about 7 weeks from purchase to delivery. Seems about right.. Can't wait to actually get it now!!

I cant wait to get mine either. It should almost be here after buying my car two months ago. Is there a way to find out where it is at?

Just kind of curious to find out which Kona Blue number I have.

You could try calling them, I doubt they can tell you when it will be shipped but they may know if there is a materials hold up or you are not in the system or something like that. I don't know why mine came so fast.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I got my package yesterday. bought the car on march 2nd. #430 in PW build 11/02/2011

I really like the key chain. wonder if there is a way to get a second one for I can have one for each key

jlmust said:
Anybody in Canada get theres yet, my buddy with # 1957 picked his Boss up sept 2011 has not received his yet and my Boss was picked up Dec 20 2011 and i have not received mine either. :(

Anyone purchasing their Boss from a dealer in Canada will NOT be receiving an owner's package. Ford of Canada decided to be cheap and not pay for the package, given that we are asked to pay 8k$ MORE for the car, this doesn't look particularly good for Ford.

Thanks for that update and here my buddy and i were waiting for our package to arrive !! How nice of Ford :( they really know how to lay out the welcome wagon here in Canada NOT !! I love my new Boss but hate dealing with Ford Canada.

So Canada...how about we combine our powers and send an letter to Ford of Canada as well as Edsel Ford ll signed by all us present and future BOSS 302 owners? I have nothing but Fords in my driveway (5 of them right now) and have been paying a premium compared to the USA for decades now. Edsel may not even know that Ford of Canada is not treating us as equals and that the message it sends does not help Ford's image.

It we could do this and get signatures from our American friends showing their support we may have a chance to be included in the program.

Ralph

TMO Supporting Vendors