The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Carbon 2 Carbon CF R Wing and Splitter Available Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep said:
Prices are super reasonable.

Rick will they do a front splitter group buy?
I'll ask. Is anyone else interested in the R CF splitter?

I'd be interested in the R front splitter grou p buy. On the fence on the wing, anyone know the difference between the 2 wings they have? But if I do wing+splitter, I feel the rear diffusser and side skirts are almost a must

anyone know if this is this the same products that mustang manny from gaudin ford in las vegas put on his car and few others?

VoodooBOSS said:
Ordered the CF R splitter and wing today. They should take 2-3 weeks to be produced and shipped and hopefully the trunk arrives before the CF pieces. I should have it finished before the Snakes at the Lake event.

What are you going to do about the holes in the deck lid? Replace it?

My only concern is fitment. If it doesn't fit and attach like oem I'm not a buyer. I'm interested in replacing all the molded black plastic on my track pack with carbon including the mirrors and spoiler. But only if the fitment is spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
Looking at the front splitter for now. I'm still waiting to hear back about getting an R model so at least I can transfer that over.

I'm working OT today so I missed another Eurosunday. Hoping to make it out to next months show and cruise. Did you order a new decklid from the dealer or find a wrecked car?

Just noticed I already nicked the the front corner of my splitter. Might be time for the the CF R "replacement"

TMO Supporting Vendors