The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMAO @

_QFT6Gc.jpg

Lol that's good! Svtperformance was the group passing it as reality though...6g was on your side lol still love it. 6G actually posted:

8e5531fb3904d5e781ee40769a6280ab.jpg

Which I thought was pretty good too. The guys over at SVT think its all real still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFSBOSS said:
FYI TOB is a moderator on SVT. ;)

The 6G BS one is funny too.

This is where I start getting in trouble with my cross forum posting isn't it? Lol don't hurt me Tob...:-D

Why can't we all just get along!?!? It's all funny and in good fun :)

At least neither are as clueless as TMS...

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
It's disruptive, to get internet chatter churning. Great way to gain product awareness and interest.

I haven't searched yet, but any Spec Sheets released?

Thanks,
Dave

TMSBOSS said:
At least neither are as clueless as TMS...

Good point. It's all in good fun.

TMS the site.........Right?? :mad: ;D

Hahaha! Yes...the site :-D no cracks at you, I promise lol themustangsource :p

Oh covered cars, why you have to be so secretive?

89fa2b76de4e964eb9297c58be108463.jpg

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/detroit-auto-show/2015/01/09/naias-preview-detroit-auto-show/21501783/

Three cars covered in the background and looking at the map, where the focus ST is placed this is pointing towards center stage I believe.

Someone asked this on 6G and I think it's a valid question too...

The spoiler on the standard GT350 at Detroit is different than both the render and the LA show car...is it the track pack spoiler?

Detroit:
0ffd5624b8a40f7aeb58edbdb8ca4010.jpg

Render:
80de5598ce86784e66459d7bf71705c8.jpg

LA reveal:
0c48189f4d2e68dcac346f807b41cb0a.jpg

Anyone have pics of the interior of the show GT350 at detroit? I have seen pics of the R interior but not the standard car. I wonder if it's fully loaded.

Backorder said:
Someone asked this on 6G and I think it's a valid question too...

The spoiler on the standard GT350 at Detroit is different than both the render and the LA show car...is it the track pack spoiler?
That would be my guess or Ford changed their mind and decided to go with a larger spoiler. Regardless mine will have the track pack and I like this one better than the original.

attachment.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors