The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFSBOSS said:
So that's why they can't sell it in Europe. Bummer for our European members.

I wonder what Ferrari, McLaren and others do to get around this

I'm guessing that not having a front mounted engine probably helps

Since I'm obsessed with the TP rear spoiler. ::)

IMG_4679_zps81ae4462.png

IMG_4675_zpse2d362d6.png

IMG_4677_zpsb89d4817.png

NFSBOSS said:
So that's why they can't sell it in Europe. Bummer for our European members.
Back to normal. We'll just have to import them ourselves. Just add $2500 freight and about 40% on the purchase price to cover VAT and import fees.

Weeeeee

Just not sure if I like the smaller stripes, I'm sure in person it will look differant. I will say that tripple yellow GT350 is an eye catcher. But I say that with all the colors a GT350 comes in... 8)

From lethal performance...supposedly the whitish one is Avalanche. I also see red and my future baby...COmpetition orange and she's beautiful lol

34d71f7d1428dd9772a622137188efcc.jpg

fuhrius said:
what is Avalanche?

That was the thought, though very washed out from the lights. Guy on another forum is getting his hummer painted the exact ford color code for Avalanche and it's pretty dark. Looking at that along with the color swatches I've seen posted, I did this chop and think it may be pretty close.
57dfd20365fae3f6fcececf42d052603.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel