The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Photos and Specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorry, didn't read that correctly, this is the original pic zoomed and cropped. Some thought it was Avalanche. Looking closer maybe just white...
801a112ccc57743c3d27be4bf6136efa.jpg

oh, it's a color. I was thinking it was some special project car or something that I wasn't aware of.
like the rendition in the 'avalanche' color but still liking white best.
did you do that in photoshop?

fuhrius said:
oh, it's a color. I was thinking it was some special project car or something that I wasn't aware of.
like the rendition in the 'avalanche' color but still liking white best.
did you do that in photoshop?

Oooooh ok, you didn't know Avalanche was a color. Yeah it's the "different" color apart from the standard list. Others have said its like the focus "battleship" grey and its a lighter flat kinda grey with no flake in it. Two paint selections are below, first from the color catalogue and second is a pic a different forum member posted of his hummer. The bottom left in that pic is the exact code color for Avalanche.

c311542d43d7ed425bd92f880e868f49.jpg
3fce8b52991465f155c6ac566d11ffc5.jpg

And yes, I did that in Photoshop. I am not the greatest at it and still getting used to layers and the magic brush and what not. The original photo is of a yellow gt350 from one of the car shows. If you look at it you will see yellow reflections in spots especially on the bottoms and in the side skirts. Actually, now that I compare, I may have gone a tad too dark...

I can't believe I'm gonna see that tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Saw one shot on another forum of the inside and it had the tech pack. I'd like to see what those seats look likex

NFSBOSS said:
Nice. Is that the battleship gray color?

@Backorder

I do believe it is. I'll definitely be taking some pics and vids tomorrow!

Also, took a screen grab from the video photo montage I saw...tech pack really does get regular seats...track pack 100% now for me lol

b6237a5ae5e04035a352e03a5003d885.jpg
3231039ee0157cc72c603b712777377d.jpg

NFSBOSS said:
Good catch on the seats. I noticed the smaller rear spoiler too. So in essence there are three models.

Bad Ass
Really Bad Ass
And Totally Bad Ass Z/28 Killer. :)

Pretty much...and that's just the regular GT350 lol base, tech, track

How do we define the R then? :-D

TMO Supporting Vendors