The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 Torque settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumping this since it was helpful for me. Also I figured I would add what I believe to be accurate for our cars:

-Rear knuckle to lower arm bolt 203 ft lbs or 275 nm (21mm socket)
-Rear knuckle to toe link bolt 129 ft lbs or 175 nm (18mm socket)
-Rear knuckle to upper arm bolt 76 ft lbs or 103 nm

I couldn't find this information anywhere else, so I used the GT350/GT half shaft install instructions to pull this information.

Source: https://performanceparts.ford.com/download/instructionsheets/FORDINSTSHTM-4130-M.PDF

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Bay Area, CA
Thanks! So, 14 ft lbs for the front caliper bleeders and 10 ft lbs for the rear caliper bleeders is confirmed. I confirmed the fronts/rears with someone that has a shop/repair manual.

Wonder why the torque spec is less for the rears. It's the same size bleeder.

No problem! That's where my screenshot is from as well. I purchased the 2016 service info CD.

Thanks! So, 14 ft lbs for the front caliper bleeders and 10 ft lbs for the rear caliper bleeders is confirmed. I confirmed the fronts/rears with someone that has a shop/repair manual.

Wonder why the torque spec is less for the rears. It's the same size bleeder.

you’re not reading it right, its 16 nm or 168 lb/in....dont break them off

TMO Supporting Vendors