The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing "Project 6GR" Spun Forged wheels For S550 Mustang & GT350

Which Color Wheel Would You Prefer

• Gloss Black

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone else interested? I'd like to have a set sitting in my garage before my car arrives! Once the non R spec wheels arrive they will sell out fast.

22578741238_e5452c3683_b.jpg

VooDooBOSS said:
Anyone else interested? I'd like to have a set sitting in my garage before my car arrives! Once the non R spec wheels arrive they will sell out fast.

Wheels ETA is March right? When are you expecting delivery of your car?

First off we would like to once again thank everyone for being involved in this project from the initial presentation so thank you all.

Now as for the big announcement, as stated the Project 6GR R spec edition was would be developed if we could get to the 40 necessary pre orders that were needed. Now we did not get as close as would have liked to. However due to the amazing support from the community we have made the decision for the Project 6GR R Spec to start production immediately for the community !

We do have limited quantity that is available to be ordered from the first container for anyone who is thinking about it, and it would be recommended as the next container would not be arriving for at least 2-3 months after the first containers arrival.
:D

Hey guys, I wanted to personally wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Sorry I have not been on here as much as I desire I have been juggling some family matters as well this week, but thats all squared away so ill be here alot more.

Hope everyone is enjoying their time with family, be safe and super excited to get these out to everyone shortly.

Hey brotha should be in a week actually. Sorry I wasnt on here this weekend, ive been dealing with a kidney stone this weekend, super not fun and long story short it sucks haha.

Hope everyones New Year went well !

Have had plenty of stones before and never fun.

It does reveal how someone could be addicted to pain killers though.

TMO Supporting Vendors