The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing "Project 6GR" Spun Forged wheels For S550 Mustang & GT350

Which Color Wheel Would You Prefer

• Gloss Black

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul that's great news. My TPMS and valve stems arrived today so I'm all set.

Hello everyone,

Wanted to drop by see how everyone is doing. I have ironically realized that i dont get notifications when there is a post done here, so my apologies for that.

Also to answer questions above.

These are confirmed to work on the S197 and based on this the 302 as well.

VoodooBOSS said:
When the 19's arrive that would be great if you would check. Do you have an eta on arriving at the dock?

Will do, no eta just yet but ill keep you posted, waters are smooth currently so that should help getting them here faster so the ship doesnt need to slow down lol.

Sean said:
Do you guys do a Gloss black finish as well?

We are considering it later on the line, however right now we offer satin black as a standard finish and we can refinish the wheels in gloss black for you as we are doing that for some of our members who have currently pre ordered.

I think I'm going to contact you or Edgar about that. I wanted gloss from the start and if it won't add another 6months of wait time I'd like to upgrade to that finish over the black satin.

Keep that boat a chuggin'.

Tob said:
I think I'm going to contact you or Edgar about that. I wanted gloss from the start and if it won't add another 6months of wait time I'd like to upgrade to that finish over the black satin.

Keep that boat a chuggin'.

You are more then welcome to do so brotha, since our base finish o the wheels ( satin black and satin graphite) is so good in quality and how they lay it on the wheels the finisher is able to refinish them to say for instance gloss black in a period of max 1 week or so, so it wont add alot of time what so ever.

Ordered a set of R spec rims yesterday from N4SM. I have to say the person I spoke to on the phone, Alex, was one of the politest and helpful people I have dealt with in a long while. My highest compliments to N4SM for their customer care.

I have a question for Paul about these wheels. I am interested in getting 4 of the 6GR 19x11 +50 wheels and running them square on a 2014 GT Track Pack for autocross. My car has the 14" Brembo Brakes on front and the larger GT500 rotors on the back. In front, I have -3.0 degrees of camber and I am planning on using the 20mm H&R wheel spacers and extended studs (resulting in a functional wheel offset in front of +30mm).

Tires are RE-71Rs; 285/35-19 on all 4 corners to start with, and 305/30-19 on all 4 corners if that tire size become available later in the year.

I think the tires and wheels will fit with the spacers and camber referenced above, but can you tell me if these wheels will be available as a set of 4 non-staggered 19x11's?

Thanks, Mike

TMO Supporting Vendors