The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing "Project 6GR" Spun Forged wheels For S550 Mustang & GT350

Which Color Wheel Would You Prefer

• Gloss Black

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@joe7e7 thank you for the kind words sir, Alex informed me of your order I have worked on the allocation personally for you.

@50Deep At the moment lets say 1 to 2 weeks you will be getting a call from me personally so we can overlook the order and finalize the paperwork.

@JustaGT This is actually a idea we have been tossing around here at the shop for a few months now, if we can get enough interest we can go ahead and provide that as a option for people.

@Jim32084 Currently on their way sir so we are standing by and prepping for these badboys to get in our hands.

50Deep said:
I'm starting to feel aroused ;D

LOL

So now that this first container is arriving and we are working on our second batch order for more 20s and 19s r specs and non r spec. I have been presented with something new what is everyones thoughts on a 19x11 setup to use for the platforms?

Non Shelby
Shelby
Boss302
S197

A front spacer and or adapter would be needed upfront however. So this way it can be rotatable.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Need4SpeedMotors said:
LOL

So now that this first container is arriving and we are working on our second batch order for more 20s and 19s r specs and non r spec. I have been presented with something new what is everyones thoughts on a 19x11 setup to use for the platforms?

Non Shelby
Shelby
Boss302
S197

A front spacer and or adapter would be needed upfront however. So this way it can be rotatable.

I think you are going to sell a lot of wheels...

I'm very interested in a set of 19x11. ;) Do you have an ETA on the 19" container?

Need4SpeedMotors said:
LOL

Non Shelby
Shelby
Boss302
S197

I'm a Boss 302 owner. My strong preference is 18s, but still want to follow this. In for pricing.

19x11+50 with a 25mm spacer should work very nicely for a square setup on the GT350

Is that the offset you had in mind?

Good morning everyone a few quick updates.

1. Wheels are at port being unloaded we shall have them in the coming days ( up to 7 working days depending on port paperwork processing and logestics).

2. I will be calling everyone starting today to complete paperwork for their orders.

3. We are bringing in a limited number of sets in 19x11 ET 50 fitment ( 5 sets total to start with) anyone interested please contact me.

4. For our new order we have the following for R spec fitments

Satin Black R spec
Satin Graphite R spec
Limited Edition Gloss Black R spec sets

Anyone that has any questions please feel free to contact me.

TMO Supporting Vendors