The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang Roundup VIII , Sept. 14-16, 2018. Track Mustangs OnTrack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Most stay at the Holiday Inn Express , though there are other places in town............town of 25,000 so easy to get to the track regardless of where you stay! Except for Tyme who is staying over 30 miles away in Kearney.

GB899 -you need to sign up and run this year?! Be fun to have you out there with us again.

Last edited:
If anyone needs to store anything let me know, we have one of the condo's and I'll have my enclosed trailer sitting in the pits. Here to have a good time and run the fast time's. If anyone needs some pirelli take offs let me know. My shipment was messed up so got a discount on another set. I can bring them out if anyone wants to buy them off of me. Only 2 weeks out, hopefully we get this rain past us and we have a dry weekend.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Did you get an RV spot with electric? Number?

I thing George hooked me up with #12 but suggested that if I really don't need power, I can use the " North side right against the edge of the asphalt out of the way." ---- He must have seen me drive before.

Winding down to crunch tyme! I and I'm sure many others are looking forward to the many stories and tales that will be happening this weekend at this event...........Have a great tyme!!!!....Keep that right foot forward!!!!

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
I will be heading up tomorrow if all goes well between now and then... the weather has been near perfect... been looking forward to this for a long time... post photos when you can... help those that cannot make it experience it thru your eyes...:D

Hopefully we'll be seeing some photos from the event...soon? :D

TMO Supporting Vendors