The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highs near 100 today....HOT...yesterday was 96 in the shade. Tomato trees are over 6 ft tall now.Still waiting for the first ripe one! Taking the wife to a Joe Walsh concert at Oakdale tonight for our anniversary...I know they gotta have AC.

Just back from the Joe Walsh concert and it was AWESOME!! I've been following this guy since James Gang in 1970. He's 68 now but you could never tell it by the way he performed at this concert.Wife was very impressed and was dancing in the aisle toward the end. I wish him well..................

I know exactly what you mean. Like Forest Gump and his shrimp, our menus will feature tomatoes in there somewhere for the next 4-6 weeks. Some of the pizza places around here offer fresh native tomato pies til the end of August which is a nice treat. Enjoy them while you can.

Thunderstorms late yesterday...don't have to worry about watering the tomato trees. I'll pick that big one later today. We're in a long range heat wave with temps in the 90's for 8 to 9 days. ................windows are still down when I drive my Boss.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Anybody have any experience making Chicago-style deep dish pizza? Been meaning to try this:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/223481/the-real-chicago-deep-dish-pizza-dough/

I usually use about 1/2 "00" flour in my dough, but I don't think that would help here.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Any pizza lover gotta try it! Worth a drive, if you have to.

TMSBOSS said:
Chicago deep dish pizza is great. Even in the burbs, it's amazing. Not something you make at home.

That's what I'm worried about. Especially for the time commitment. Probably better have a backup plan if I try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel