The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Sacramento is known for the worlds best rice there's lots of corn and tomatoes grown locally. But my favorite seasonal crop is the strawberries.

Out from Sacoftomatoes.

I'd like to think of this thread as a thread about nothing including anything/everything...within reason of course. If you feel the need to increase your post counts go for it........that's where the whoring comes into play.This is for everyone's fun & enjoyment....You don't get too many chances like this in life............ ;D

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
302BOB said:
I see we Papa John's on here now....pizza is my passion...........besides driving my Boss of course.

LOL. Did you order pizza online? google is watching what you're buying!

I like making my own. Managing the dough is the hardest part. Got better after I started storing larger batches in the freezer.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Nothing wrong with that! I worked for a couple of pizza restaurants in school and making my own is more nostalgic than anything else for me.

Sean, I truly understand what you're saying...a ham/bacon egg cheese sandwich with a little ketchup,salt & pepa is the bomb. Not so much with the Easter plate with ham covered with ketchup.... ;)...My sister-in law would still kill me if she saw this.

302BOB said:
Sean, I truly understand what you're saying...a ham/bacon egg cheese sandwich with a little ketchup,salt & pepa is the bomb. Not so much with the Easter plate with ham covered with ketchup.... ;)...My sister-in law would still kill me if she saw this.

Yep, exactly! I have done the ham on Ketchup thing before and it was pretty good. Taylor Ham isn't like real ham and sort of a breakfast kind of thing:

tumblr_lr0mcc6n3U1r2pg6do1_1280.jpg

It's delicious though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel