The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Wow, you are taking the English Language to new lows! Can't wait for September to get here, so you can show up at the Mustang Roundup in Hastings. Figure a few days of Beer and we will flush out that Rocky Mountain High constitution out of your body and you will be good as new!?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Sure is quiet around here....
Unfortunately I have nothing interesting to post....but I was hoping SOMEBODY would...?

Very quiet.

I'm at a huge basketball tournament in Reno. They are running 60 courts with hundreds of teams from all over the West. My daughters team is 2-1 and we lost a tough one last night by 1 point. My daughter, #6, is playing well.

IMG_0968.JPGIMG_0970.JPGIMG_0988.JPG

Wife bought our tomato plants (future trees) for planting this week.The little devils are only about 6 inches tall right now. Hard to believe they will be nearing 6 feet by August. The saga of the tomato farm continues...................

We just planted ours this weekend too...I built a new 2'x10' garden box for my wife just for the tomatoes. I have my hobbies she has hers:)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I was running the SCCA Solo Spring Nationals in Lincoln , Nebraska this weekend , and found out I suck jumping into someone else's car ( Miata) in a super competitive class -- and no Tyme I was not DFL , but that was only 4 spots away, ha!!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Accuracy is key....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summer's unofficially here (comes in officially next week). Low 90's Sun & Mon...today 97 & humid in the shade! Tomato plants are loving this after a cool spring. Boss closing in on 30K oil change soon...still love driving that car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors