The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Sitting here watching Le Mans finish with my son! He'll be washing my GT350 shortly. :cool:

My Father's Day/Birthday gift this year is a visit to the new Porsche Experience in L.A. Hmmm which cars should I drive?

Farm (garden) update....Tomato Plants are over 4 ft tall with lots of blossoms. Should be harvesting some by the end of July. Something has eaten up the wife's 3 kirby cuke plants she was nurturing before she left last Saturday. She will be FURIOUS when she sees that tomorrow when she gets back. All critters be on the alert! I've seen some woodchucks in the yard lately....they could be the culprits? End of June already!?!? Time sure flies when you have a Boss...;);)

Top 10 day of the year weather wise today! Dew point is 50!!...unheard of in July! Usually in the muggy, sweaty 65 to 70 range. This is Heaven weather! I HAVE to take the Boss out today...It's against the law not to with conditions like this. Farm update...Wife tied tomato plants to stakes for the last time. They are now growing higher than the 6 ft stakes I hammered in a month ago.Lots of little tomatoes coming along. Should be picking in a few weeks. Wife held Funeral service for her kirby cuke plants...whatever attacked them left no prisoners.......

Just updating for updating sake. It's against international treaties for this thread to be dormant for over a week.Got new shoes for the Boss today..Continental Extremes..30K oil change next on the agenda. July proving to be July..those lazy, hazy crazy days of summer are here.Son drives his Jeep all summer with no doors on. He keeps them stored here in the back yard in my way....:mad:..His interior gotta get soaked during heavy summer rains?Tomatoes still coming along. Looks like they'll all get ripe at the same time, just like last year.I was treated like royalty at the tire place today when they saw I owned a Boss......until next time.....................

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Tomatoes would sure help out this sammich.....remind me not to buy this crappy bread again. It's BORING....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors