The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Um, Bob - you joined in May of 2011. I was late to the party and did sign up until December that year.
I'm typing as fast as I can!!!!...My callouses are getting callouses.......no spell check on those callouses...I don't believe it.Don't forget, Tyme had a headstart................

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I think Bob means that he was further away from 4k than you are from 2k when the year end challenge was issued.

But I can only guess with Bob. :D Because Bob. ;)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
You ever have a pen pal bob? I did, I remember when I a a kid we use to right each other once a month. The kid was from Columbia IIRC.

Flash forward to today and I can correspond to someone across the country several tymes and hour. My point is, how many posts would you have Bob if we had to use pen and paper?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel