• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Understood! Now try the other type. ;)

Grant 302

Like Rick.

Grant 302

Sorry, Bob. Just trying to Boss you into doing something you're probably not doing!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Woke up this morning and saw the Tyme was approaching ten! but then I saw the cable box and saw it was only approaching nine..Tyme to change all the other clocks around here..........:mad: This is essential when ordering out...;)

Grant 302

lol...Fall Back tyme!!!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Sunset before 5pm now...mornings are a little brighter with the change. I guess that's the trade off "they" are looking for.Which state doesn't do this madness??????????...I want to move there......Just leave it daylight saving tyme all year and call it a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Pun intended............

302BOB

Epic Contributor
It's funny, there was an editorial in today's paper saying exactly what I have for years. This nonsense about changing the clocks twice a year out dated and very unnecessary. The tyme should remain DST all year long...........AMEN...It's just too bad this all gets forgotten til you have to change the clocks again.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
I wake up at four every morning, no alarm clock or nagging wife needed. Change the tyme on me? I still wake up at four in the morning. When I travel out west or for that matter back east, I STILL wake up at four in the morning. Not sure what would happen if I traveled across the pond.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
I have an electric kitchen clock that's over 50 yrs old that keeps great tyme to the millisecond...they had pride when they made stuff back then.The clock in the 3 yr old microwave runs fast and needs adjusting every other week............Maybe I'll just leave it alone and I won't have to change it next spring..........

Grant 302

Strangely, this time change has been a bit difficult. Usually the easy time change for me and only a bit harder in spring.

Grant 302

Stir fry Chicken Marsala last night:
45741820991_a8da0c7b36.jpg

If there's a lazier/faster way to make a dish I like...I'll find it. 19 mins to get it on the table. Kids happy. Wifey happy.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Strangely, this time change has been a bit difficult. Usually the easy time change for me and only a bit harder in spring.
The spring ahead tyme change is easier for me...just move the clocks ahead 1 hr. This fall back is more hassle since you have move some of the clocks at least thru 13 hrs. Like I said before I wish we could stay on daylite saving tyme all yr long.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel