The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn, I set the wrong challenge for you. Should have been 5,000 posts by year end!
This 4,000 post challenge was enough work for me......I'm retired now, remember? It seems there's more to done around here than when I was working..........except relax!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Things won't slow down til winter sets in....and then the snow starts............Early spring might be my only chance to rest!!.........Rodney says "deal with it!!! you'll get ALL the rest you need later".................

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
This 4,000 post challenge was enough work for me......I'm retired now, remember? It seems there's more to done around here than when I was working..........except relax!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Things won't slow down til winter sets in....and then the snow starts............Early spring might be my only chance to rest!!.........Rodney says "deal with it!!! you'll get ALL the rest you need later".................

...and standing in front of the finish line...

TMO Supporting Vendors