The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave, this time Ford got it right. My car was dropped off at the dealer this morning - one day ahead of the latest ETA Ford gave me. Suggest you check back with Ford Customer Service every couple of days. If the one you're tracking was built 4/25, then you should certainly see some movement any day now.

DA712

Owner of 2012 & 13 Boss 302's
Ok update on 2nd qtr build; After only being able to get "its on hold" from my dealer I took Jim's advice and called Ford customer service @ 800-392-3673. They were able to tell me that as far as they could tell it was completed and waiting to be shipped, he was shocked that it had been in that status for about a month. He forwarded or escalated it up his ladder and I am waiting for a call either tomorrow or Monday with a more definitive answer.

Also Jimprw lets get what # your new Boss is!

5 DOT 0 said:
Jza1736 said:
I checked about 10 times a day. Don't make the same mistake I did. I checked it right b4 bed. Window sticker was up and I couldn't sleep for hours!
Another good tip. Have you checked your window sticker to make sure you have Kona and not Sonic blue? It was reported on TMS that today, May 25th, is the last day of Kona and tomorrow they will switch to Sonic Blue. I would prefer Kona but I can't control what's going on so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'll report back as soon as I have my window sticker.

I have seen a KB built on the 27th. It's Jimmy's car from TMS.

PTRocks said:
I have seen a KB built on the 27th. It's Jimmy's car from TMS.
Thanks. The original report was cars built after the 25th but I think it's cars scheduled after the 25th. I'll still feel better when my window sticker shows up with KB as the color. I hope to see mine this coming week.

Hey guys. Yeah, my dealer said the 25th, but we don't know for sure. My Kona Blue window sticker says 5/27, but my tracking info shows that my car was in the body shop on the 24th. Maybe it squeaked-in under the wire? We have a nice Kona Blue thread over on TMS. This still interests me very much, because I jumped through a lot of hoops based on the speculation and info that I had at the time. I guess we will know soon enough.

Jimmy

5 DOT 0 said:
My build date got moved from June 6th to the 8th. I'm still waiting on my window sticker but hopefully it shows up sometime this week.

If it's the same as the way mine was, your window sticker should show up Thursday.

Nccstud said:
5 DOT 0 said:
My build date got moved from June 6th to the 8th. I'm still waiting on my window sticker but hopefully it shows up sometime this week.

If it's the same as the way mine was, your window sticker should show up Thursday.
Thanks. I'll check Thursday and about a 1,000 times between now and then. ;D

5 DOT 0 said:
Nccstud said:
5 DOT 0 said:

You and me both !!! My build date is June 6th as well, but I'm sure mine probably got bumped back also. I'll call FCS tomorrow to find out....

5 DOT 0 said:
Nccstud said:
5 DOT 0 said:

What's your VIN if you don't mind me asking ?? You can PM me if you like. Just curious since we have the same build dates.....

There using pony express:)
Mine was built on the 20th still waiting to be released from plant
Delivery still scheduled for the week of June 5

Everything crossed!!!

I am having a hard time wihtout the Boss. Have the vin but no window sticker. I called FCS today,ETA the 19th. I also called the dealer his ETA is the 13th-16th. I need the LS so bad !!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel