The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's Waldo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep said:
A beauty...

I didn't know MM had CC plates for the GT350 already produced
Thanks. I actually picked them up last November on a Black Friday sale. You're limited to just over -2* which will hopefully be enough for this suspension system, but we'll know more after a few track days. I read somewhere that the design of the front suspension on the GT350 needs less static camber than the S197, but I can't put my hands on the article.

Berol said:
So true. The little bit of white really sets the car off. Looking great!
You guys make a great point. I liked how it looked but didn't immediately catch that. I was always a little unsure about the accent pinstripe but it does help pull it together.

Decided to remove some optional equipment as I kept catching my helmet visor on it. I had the same issue at Track Attack. I think it will only affect people that sit really close like I do.

20160416_161843_zpslgwdwid8.jpg

cloud9 said:
Decided to remove some optional equipment as I kept catching my helmet visor on it. I had the same issue at Track Attack. I think it will only affect people that sit really close like I do.

20160416_161843_zpslgwdwid8.jpg

You forgot to tell us how much weight that removed ;)

It's about time.

Finally got it ready for its maiden voyage. Feels like I'm only about halfway there since I'm still waiting on wheels, wheel studs and tow hooks. I got the new GLOC pads and new front rotors installed and seasoned this morning. Man do they bite hard! Mounted a sticker set of PSC2s. Put the race seat in and setup the harnesses. I also filled it with 98 octane. Anxious to mix it up with the Germans next weekend at BIR!

20160423_170511_zpsz2nsuisw.jpg

20160423_170734_zpsuavdh7jp.jpg

Hahaha you guys are hilarious :D. Honestly I feel like I'm fighting with one arm behind my back being on street tires and the heavy narrower stock wheels, but it should be in the ballpark. I'm sure I'll see a few. It's the Cup cars and the GT3RSs I'm worried about! ;D. They stuck me in the racers and instructors group in a mostly stock street car.

TMO Supporting Vendors