The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2013boss302 said:
I just spoke with my dealer and inquired as to the ETA date and he told me that the car is built on the line then it goes somwhere else to get finished as a BOSS.

Is this in fact how it happens or do they roll off the line and they are done?

Thanks

Paul

I would imagine that would be true because of the different internals and stripes

2013boss302 said:
I just spoke with my dealer and inquired as to the ETA date and he told me that the car is built on the line then it goes somwhere else to get finished as a BOSS.

Is this in fact how it happens or do they roll off the line and they are done?

Thanks

Paul
Yes that's correct. They get the finishing touches in another area of the plant. The engine is installed on the assembly line and nothing is changed once it's installed.

Just because the VIN is #0001 that doesn't mean it will be serial #0001, although it could happen. There's no coorelation between the two.

Not yet. But I have the VIN and production date. I played with the sticker site, and so far, your VIN is the only one I found that has come up.

kato64 said:
Nice choice. That just means one less grabber blue one to me. ;D

I love the GB too, but the yellow has been kind of my dream since I was a kid. In addition I already have a blue car.

No window sticker today Kato, the wait continues. I think they are waiting on the SBY because Mr. Jones is reportedly flying in to personally kiss each one's hood as it rolls off the line.

askjeffro said:
No window sticker today Kato, the wait continues. I think they are waiting on the SBY because Mr. Jones is reportedly flying in to personally kiss each one's hood as it rolls off the line.
:D

Hi there, I just found this forum and wanted to see if you guys can help me figure out when my 2013 Boss will be built. I put a deposit down on 2/4/12 and have an order number of 9568. I would love to find out what the story is on it without having to ask the salesman, he was a bit of a dumbass. thanks

bkaser90 said:
Hi there, I just found this forum and wanted to see if you guys can help me figure out when my 2013 Boss will be built. I put a deposit down on 2/4/12 and have an order number of 9568. I would love to find out what the story is on it without having to ask the salesman, he was a bit of a dumbass. thanks

Hey bkaser90 we are pretty much in the same boat ( I put down my deposit on 2/9) and received order number 1004. As you can see the huge difference in the order number just seperated by 5-days. I ordered mine (SBY/Torsen/Recaro) from a dealer in So Cal and was told I have a second qtr build, which is part of the group of '13 Boss's build scheduled to be mid-march (i think).

The wait is killing me and if I had to pay for each youtube video i've watched, i would have had to take out a second mortgage. Hang in there bud!!!

order 0706 placed 1/30 supposed to be 2nd quarter build. yup waiting sux. performance white both options.

TMO Supporting Vendors