The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bossfan said:
What is a priority 1 versus a priority 10 and its affect on delivery and/or quarterly scheduling? Is "priority" a group indication or an individual vehicle indication? Does anyone know? Thanks!

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2346&highlight=priority+codes

kato64 said:
jmbboss302 said:
kato64 - As of Feb 24th, your car is "Produced". I'll let you know when it gets released.

Thanks again, jmb. By "released" do you mean when it gets put on a train?

Yes, released from the plant to "ramp 51" for shipping by rail. It may take longer then normal to release any 2013's for the first couple of weeks, due to it being a new model.

jmbboss302 said:
kato64 - As of Feb 24th, your car is "Produced". I'll let you know when it gets released.
Great news, nice to see them getting produced.

Just an FYI that the first cars off the line in the past couple of years were held for QA. So don't be surprised if that happens again this year.

5 DOT 0 said:
jmbboss302 said:
Great news, nice to see them getting produced.

Just an FYI that the first cars off the line in the past couple of years were held for QA. So don't be surprised if that happens again this year.

Ramp 51 == Area 51

askjeffro said:
Bossfan said:
What is a priority 1 versus a priority 10 and its affect on delivery and/or quarterly scheduling? Is "priority" a group indication or an individual vehicle indication? Does anyone know? Thanks!

http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2346&highlight=priority+codes

ASKJEFFRO, Thank you. I get it. It's a dealer initiated position and the delivery of said vehicle subject to all the other stuff.

RoushF150 said:
That's for sure Jeff. Will be really nice to see cars starting to show up. Just think...in a year from now there will be no more BOSS 302's. What will we talk about then??? LOL

Boss 429... :p

askjeffro said:
RoushF150 said:
That's for sure Jeff. Will be really nice to see cars starting to show up. Just think...in a year from now there will be no more BOSS 302's. What will we talk about then??? LOL

Boss 429... :p

My prediction is a Boss 351, but we will not know for sure at least until most or all of the 2013 Boss 302s are spoken for.

TMO Supporting Vendors