• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I could never make such a promise...wifey knows my hobbies and projects take over from tyme to tyme.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Hobbies and Family often intertwine ...The secret is the two shall never meet.............to have a showdown!!
!

Grant 302

But I would like to get them into karting and maybe quarter midgets...

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Nice fall day today.38 this morning, now, with the sun, getting in the low 50's.Leaves starting to fall..I can tell because they all make their way down my driveway....It's like they have a map.....I'll be dealing with this for the next 3 or 4 months or til the first big snow, which will mat them down.....I rather pick up leaves than shovel snow at this stage of the game;).

Grant 302

63º and overcast here. Already started raking leaves last week.

Grant 302

Yeah, coming from Hawaii, I'm not used to palms with self defense mechanisms.

Grant 302

Negative. Done deal already.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Gotta go to Cousin's funeral tomorrow. He left for Texas 10 yrs ago, But that life style finally caught up with him. 3 yrs younger than me but a lot more stories to tell I'm sure..........Enjoy your adventures folks...you never know when your book has to be turned in..............:(

Last edited:

Grant 302

Don't make me depressed. I'm still busy having a mid-life crisis. :rolleyes: :p :D

Sorry to hear about your cousin...

Grant 302

And you've just nudged *ahead* of Tyme...279 posts to go!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
. I'm still busy having a mid-life crisis.
Those babies are tough, you don't realize it til you have one ...........or two.............ON a POSITIVE note....I got in the Boss and started her up!!!!!!!..Bad leg & all.Hope to go to the funeral in the Boss...What a send off Cousin Dave................

302BOB

Epic Contributor
My Giants seem to be on pace to match last years stellar season. I pity my poor son who has to follow this family curse....Dad, where's Homer Jones when you need him??????????

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Funerals are never something to look forward to. At least weddings are festive occasions:(....................................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel