• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
There's nothing standard in the updates. However, when the dealers allocation is available, Thursday is the day of the week that vehicles get assigned their VIN number and build week.
Okay thanks - good to know.

VoodooBoss

Rick
JMB any production updates, have any cars rolled down the production line this week? It also looks like production got pushed out another two weeks?

Not sure if production got pushed back two weeks, but there are some being built next week, all Ford Motor Company cars. As for fuhrius's car, as of the September 14th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Oct-26-2015)

I've looked up all of the scheduled 2016's, and a handful will be built next week, with the remaining (over 600 cars) scheduled between the weeks of October 5th thru November 2nd.

As for the 2015's, five have left the plant, all Ford Motor Company cars. The rest are still in Flat Rock.

Great news. I am still waiting for my vin. Anything new on my order? I am getting real anxious.
I think I'll take my 13 LS to the Dragons Tale this Saturday. It might be the last time if I can get my R
next month. I have my fingers crossed.

tigerbillsbikes said:
Great news. I am still waiting for my vin. Anything new on my order? I am getting real anxious.
I think I'll take my 13 LS to the Dragons Tale this Saturday. It might be the last time if I can get my R
next month. I have my fingers crossed.

No change:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

jmbboss302 said:
I've looked up all of the scheduled 2016's, and a handful will be built next week, with the remaining (over 600 cars) scheduled between the weeks of October 5th thru November 2nd.

As for the 2015's, five have left the plant, all Ford Motor Company cars. The rest are still in Flat Rock.
Are the 600 cars ones with VIN's already? I was told by my dealer when I made my order that my car would be built this year sometime. We have a DORA (mentioned earlier in this thread), but no VIN yet. My dealer said that my allocation hasn't been picked up by the regional rep yet (Eastern Iowa).

VoodooBoss

Rick
jlwdvm said:
Are the 600 cars ones with VIN's already? I was told by my dealer when I made my order that my car would be built this year sometime. We have a DORA (mentioned earlier in this thread), but no VIN yet. My dealer said that my allocation hasn't been picked up by the regional rep yet (Eastern Iowa).
Most likely yes. You'll know when your car gets pulled for production as that's when the VIN gets assigned. Production is backed up by two months. I'm sure they will get caught up and back on track but it could take a while. I was told mine would get scheduled in Nov or Dec and I'm now setting my expectations to have the car by St. Patrick's Day. If it arrives sooner then I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm starting to think I am in the same boat. Not that it really matters around here anyway...there will be snow on the ground in a couple months anyway!

jlwdvm said:
Are the 600 cars ones with VIN's already?

Yes, if they are scheduled to be built, they have a VIN. A vehicle gets assigned a VIN number before it gets built. And, when it gets its VIN, it also gets its scheduled build week. The purpose is to make sure all the materials to build it arrive in time on its scheduled build day. They do not have parts just laying around the factory to build cars. Everything is send to the plant "just in time" for it to be built.

Looking for assistance to help me track a 2016 GT350R order. I received the DORA

Dealer Code = F52023 or 52A023
Model Year = 2016
Body Type = Shelby GT350R
Order Number = G05T
Priority = 51
Order Type = 2
DORA Processed = 09/15/15

moto

Ron
Looking to check on mine now. Ordered early August with a supposed oct-dec allocation for build.
Order number D02M

Dealer F24015

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel