The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamin5.0 said:
Hi jmbboss302 I'm a new member seeking any info you may have on my order below (No VIN yet). Thanks in advance!

Dealer: 72W519
Order: S350

As of the August 18th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

cloud9 said:
My scheduled build day was today, just curious if you show any updates to it?

The last update was October 10th:

In Production - Body Shop - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI

I would expect an update either tonight or tomorrow indicating it was "Built" today.

fuhrius said:
I'm hoping it does get built to help dispell the nasty rumor circulating on other boards that Ford has decided to build zero R's until February. (I don't believe that, btw, as the source is not credible and I don't want it to be true ;-)

As of today, I can see "R's" scheduled to be built up to November 30th.

jmbboss302 said:

I would expect an update either tonight or tomorrow indicating it was "Built" today.
Great, thank you. Starting to get a little excited.

jmbboss302 said:

Oh that's cool. Will @cloud9 be the first BMO member with a GT350 or will that be @Bossing302?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
302BOB said:
I feel for you boys waiting for your new toys. I know the 5.2 is better than my 302 but mine is fine with me.. ;)

I totally like our 302 U Code engine. I'm also thinking the 5.2L is a 315 C.I.D. engine? But even so, I think it might be the largest modern day FPC engine on the market.

I'm glad we have different engines than the Shelby boys.

302 Hi Pro
Dave

PS: I'll have to stick with my Boss otherwise I'd have to change my screen name to 315 Hi Po! LoL.

cloud9 said:
My scheduled build day was today, just curious if you show any updates to it?

As of today's update, your car was "Produced" yesterday:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - Oct-14-2015 - ETA Start Date Nov-04-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-10-2015

TMO Supporting Vendors