The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 2.0 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302 said:
I think it's *the* Boss by far...

Maybe *he* can chime in with the ranking.

@NFSBOSS
You can check for yourselves. Click on Like Stats above between Members and Logout. You can also see Like stats from your profile and from the Show Like Notification below your name above. The one below your name has bad colors so it's pretty much useless. ::)

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
NFSBOSS said:
You can check for yourselves. Click on Like Stats above between Members and Logout. You can also see Like stats from your profile and from the Show Like Notification below your name above. The one below your name has bad colors so it's pretty much useless. ::)

I was thinking one that would list the entire membership ranking, like the post count link. Otherwise, the link/button is just for the single 'most liked' member.

NFSBOSS said:
Omg, that's a long post. Easily material for two-three separate posts. [emoji6]

I changed my picture and found out in the process that the tires will hold my car at a near vertical angle without it falling down .... Why? Bcdrivewayracecar

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
You can start a new sport called Performance Parking. ;D ;) Drive like Ken Block then park at steep angles...get out without killing yourself. ;D

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Because post hijacking is totally allowed, I've been where Top Gear had their recent Outback excursion. Pretty cool.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
ufnavy06 said:
Because post hijacking is totally allowed, I've been where Top Gear had their recent Outback excursion. Pretty cool.

Did you have some Shrimp on the Barbie?

http://hoaiphai.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/d300-123-6379-orton-wp.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors