The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 8 - 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Slow day in TMOville as Sundays usually are for good reason!!!!....Everybody's at church...............I watch the service on line now.....Sunday is a Special Day no matter what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, given that up here in Ontario we're still under a "stay at home order" (sidebar - I know no one who is actually "staying at home") most people are hung over from Saturday night benders and are still in bed, sleeping or retching, depending on their tolerance. Ain't that a pretty picture?;):D

Too much car for me , that's for sure....but some may be craving that stuff...I'm sure they're making their own Joy for now...................That White GT Mustang just left from across the st....I heard him when he started that baby up...I have a Mustang ear for that unique tone...Ford did a GREAT job perfecting that................Hon has a deaf ear, but it's not her fault since she never owned one......................That Boss Growl never gets old..................

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
A Jersey boy who once raced for a Denver team. What's not to like?
That plus he isn't a complete ass like some of these NASCAR guys can get.

Forgot to mention, Rodney was by the other day.....He surly is a piece of work, all tho He never experienced any....work is a four letter word to him...be careful with that......Rodney believes He's a distant relative.....I wish he would keep his distance!!!!.......All kidding aside,.....Who loves ya baby????????????....where's that lollipop??.......said an unknown bald man.....................................If I was dangerous how could "they" sell me a Boss????....that's a question we don't want to know. the answer to................$$$$$$ will always find some way....................................where's the devious smile emoji when you need it?????????????

Last edited:
Hon off to pick up the Boys....They don't fit well in the Boss...that's a blessing in no disguise!!!!!!!!!!!....sunny start, bit now clouds rolling in.....I can hear thunder to the north but I doubt that will make it here....Dover in NASCAR at 2:00....Still rootin for Truex..................................

Tyme, You out there good buddy????...Any news on SL????...If this sounds like a 70's CB transmission, you're right....I just got thru watching "Smokey and the Bandit" last nite for more tymes than I want to remember..............10...4....what was the name of that dog????????......thank God for google......FRED...... Burt and Jackie and Jerry RIP....................................................................

Last edited:
Summer here in a hurry!!!....80's Tues and Wed., normals should be a little below 70.....Hon's Tomato plants are loving it...............I.bought a new 50ft hose, so the Boss can get a bath SOON!!.....long overdue !!!....How does pollen get into a closed garage?????????????...It must follow the dust............................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel