The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What Did You Sell to Purchase Your Boss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

About 100. I did not pay cash, but could have almost pulled it off from my Ball Python sales in 2011. Put a good down payment using "snake money", which was going to be my personalized plate:) I got GHIG302 instead. This year should be a good year....I should have some $10K babies to sell.

Dave

That's awesome Dave. I'm curious, what makes some of them 10k? I'm used to my old fifty dollar corn snake named Sparky!

It is all about their genetics, and how "new" the morph is. Look up Banana Ball Python, I think you will be surprised how much they cost. I just picked up a Pastel Banana Ball Python for breeding this coming season. It is a cool hobby and side business.

Dave

I thought I was going to have to sell my M3 race car/trailer to purchase the Boss, but I talked my boss into letting me get a Boss and keep the race car.
Now I'm shopping for purses.....

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
JTRATX said:
I thought I was going to have to sell my M3 race car/trailer to purchase the Boss, but I talked my boss into letting me get a Boss and keep the race car.
Now I'm shopping for purses.....

Good luck with what you find-I'm looking for some new aftermarket wheels for #1804 myself. I will have to go shopping also.

Actually, I sold my wife. After the big "D", there was one to talk me out of it, and finally I got one. And there was not the implication that if I spend so much for myself that she has to spend equal. But in the end, I am paying anyway. :-\ But happier nevertheless.

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
Many new members here lately it seems. Just thought I would bumpt this post. Really enjoyed all the pictures from members, Kinda tells a story of how we all came to own our Boss 302! So all you new owners post some pictures and tell your story if you have one. Good Luck to all!!

Smilieboy said:
I didn't sell anything, but i did take a tour in Afghanistan. ;D

Agreed. after spending two years straight in Afghanistan I was heading home to buy my house......then I saw the Boss 302's online and in magazines at the px. I told the security company I work for I am doing another year....and the result was my 13 boss.......now if I can just get back home to drive it!!!

Mine happened over a couple of years. Starts with a 64 Corvair which I had for 20years. Sold that for a heavily modified 04 STi then sold that to get the Boss. I miss all of them but the Boss was worth it.URL=http://s1048.beta.photobucket.com/user/youngboss73/media/208f2cea.jpg.html]th_208f2cea.jpg [/URL]th_7de60fba.jpgth_ca79ab68.jpg

ms71171 said:
2011 5.0. Really miss being able to mod freely.
You can mod freely on the Boss. Plenty of us are doing so. ;) Nice 5.0.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel