The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Owners Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I couldn't figure out how to delete or move the Alaska pin, so just put a new green pin on the map. The Boss is now in southern Oregon and I'll be joining her next Spring.

Brewmaster said:
I couldn't figure out how to delete or move the Alaska pin, so just put a new green pin on the map. The Boss is now in southern Oregon and I'll be joining her next Spring.

Mike,

I removed your Alaska pin, so only southern Oregon remains. :)

Kinda mad I never saw this map till now. There is a guy/gal that lives near the Sonic in Edgewater that my wife and I, and the Boss, frequent very often.

RR2334 said:
Cool Boss number, matches Horse Power.

I was pretty excited when I saw #444. Bought the car from OC Welch in South Caroline. Didn't check the number until we had driven it all the way back to Wisconsin. That was a Great experience also.

kbwhite60 said:
I was pretty excited when I saw #444. Bought the car from OC Welch in South Caroline. Didn't check the number until we had driven it all the way back to Wisconsin. That was a Great experience also.
Noticed that OC Welch has a 2012 Orange with black stripe boss for $29,500, did you happen to see it and if so is it in good shape. I have a friend of mine looking for a used Boss and that price seems pretty good. He lives here in Canada but works in the US, so the exchange rate is not an issue.

RR2334 said:
Noticed that OC Welch has a 2012 Orange with black stripe boss for $29,500, did you happen to see it and if so is it in good shape. I have a friend of mine looking for a used Boss and that price seems pretty good. He lives here in Canada but works in the US, so the exchange rate is not an issue.

No, I bought my 2013 new in June 2012. Maybe put a shout out to someone on the forum who may live close and would go inspect the car for you, just a thought.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel