The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Summer was coming sooner or later. It arrived a few weeks ago here in NorCal and will be back this weekend with highs above 100. But it's a dry heat. :rolleyes: Perfect reason for a drive to Lake Tahoe with Snakes at the Lake. :cool:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Heading to Milwaukee for three days starting tomorrow. Put the new Car Hauler in storage for the tyme being since my 'hood won't allow you to keep it in the driveway for more than a couple of days. Starting to buy stuff to build it out. You know, it's just as much fun when I started doing the same thing to the Boss six years ago! Gonna need flooring, and storage for tools, fluids etc.

Summer in full swing now with temps in the 85 to 90 range with less humidity since the Tstorms moved thru the other day. Today's Cook out has been put on hold for now since Hon's agenda has changed...fine with me! I'm sure we'll have one Labor Day or before. Stores are already having back to school sales...summer is fading fast and I didn't even get the first tomato out of the garden yet!:eek:

T_D_C, Go for it!!! Rolling out the dough is the hardest part. I use store bought pizza dough and roll it out on the counter with flour under neither-to prevent sticking. Throw the rolled out dough on a cookie sheet ( I trim mine with kitchen scissors to fit nice) with corn meal on the bottom( between the pan and dough) and add your sauce, cheese and whatever you crave and bake at your highest oven setting for 10-15 mins. If you want it a little charred you could put it under the broiler for a minute or two after that...your call. If I'm forgetting anything maybe Grant 302 will chime in to add to this. He has more talent than I do when it comes to pizzas.......;)

Last edited:
Pizza.......
I bought a “custom” pizza stone, they sell them by size online, weights 15 pounds, basically takes up the entire oven rack and I cook thin crust directly on the stone at full throttle in our electric “convection like” oven.

Unglazed tiles work as well but the single slab is nicer.....

Also got a peel from the kitchen supply store an a giant aluminum round serving pan.

TMO Supporting Vendors