The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Beans just barely spilled and tomorrow I have to go into the full blown, windy, tedious explanation just to irritate Tyme and 302Bob! But do hope this job segue has some benefits to the company and to folks like those on TMO. Full disclosure to follow on Wednesday.I know you are super excited about this Grant, just contain your excitement and try to get some sleep tonight!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
That's only because they all started lookin' the same! Been averaging two+ pies a week. Any time I cook, kids happy and wife happy so it's hard to say no...

I don't mind olives, but the kids and wife don't like 'em.

Summer's almost here and some of my romas are ready to pick! I should have gotten a few more plants. Just added them to the drip system for them yesterday. Unfortunately the family source of rabbit manure died last year and my supply of compost is running out.

Made Reuben Sandwiches for did din last nite (first tyme)..Came out pretty good IMHO & Hon's too. Went a little off course from the regular recipe. I used Pastrami ($13.99lb OUCH) instead of corned beef on Portuguese rolls instead of rye bread but stayed with the Swiss cheese and Sauerkraut. Wrapped the sandwiches in foil and warmed them in the oven and then added some thousand island dressing when they came out.Not bad, not bad at all!

Is it the icing on the cake or the spread on the bread?

Summer is now officially here! First nite fire flies (lightning bugs) have been out this year. Tomorrow starts the first day of a possible 8 day heat wave Hot and humid til further notice with Sunday being the scorcher...:eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors