• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Okay....I was waiting for the band and the drum roll, . .but they must have gotten delayed. DMV visit to drop off Son's plates today went better than I could ever have imagined!!!!!!!!!! Got a parking spot right off the bat, went in, only 3 people in line in front of me!! Got my ticket number and only waited less than ten mins to be called!!! This is unbelievable!!!!!Everyone must be home waiting for my 4K post......Well to get the economy going again............Here Goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!......TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
A plaque to print for your wall:

Bob 4000.png

Grant 302

Nah, maybe only 1-3 times a week for the family. Maybe a couple of times for wifey and me for lunch. I only do breakfast if it's pancakes.

Grant 302

Bob *can't* do 5,000 by this year. No way. Not possible. ;)

302BOB

Epic Contributor
You and Tyme have your goals to meet by year's end. Grant, you seem to be on track, but Tyme is slipping a little.

Grant 302

On track for weeks end at latest...

Tyme's too busy out here on the west coast!

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Anything is possible...Just, remember the higher my count goes, the closer I get to you! I can see you shaking in your boots(slippers) as I type.A war between Boss cousins is never good.....let me keep my distance.

Grant 302

So you're saying you can get to 6,000 by the end of the year, right?! :eek: :p :D

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Your lucky Bob. The real boss has me putting the Christmas lights up on the roof line today. I only write this during my break. Up and down the 24 foot extention ladder. Each light has to be on a gutter clip pointing all in the same direction. 350 feet. 350 C9 Light bulbs. The cuss count may pass the one on the Watson Roll Bar install.

Grant 302

I expect pictures of the finished display tonight!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel